Paris quality control department, benefiting from well educated and experienced experts and highest modern chemical and microbiological laboratory technologies, control all processes and products. In the quality control department, according to ISO-17025 and Codex, all devices, procedures, guidelines and test methods in accordance with national and international standards that monitoring and evaluation by the technical expert.
The activities in this unit include the following:
- Environmental hygiene control
- Raw material quality control
- Controlling suppliers standards and certifications
- Controlling transportation and storage conditions
- Packaging conditions control
- Quarantine conditions contro